Parlay Roulette Strategy
The Parlay strategy is probably the simplest roulette system and a perfect option for inexperienced players.
That’s not to say that veteran roulette players shouldn’t use it, as it’s still quite effective.
View this video for a tutorial on how to use the Parlay system, or read below for an in-depth guide for implementing the strategy. All of our roulette tutorials are available on Youtube, so make sure you subscribe to our channel.
How To Use The Parlay System
This system boils down to a simple equation (don’t worry, you don’t have to remember it).
‘U x (W+1)’, where U = Your original bet, and W = How many times you have consecutively won.
Still with me? No? Let’s break it down…
- The first thing you need to do is choose how much you want your original bet to be. This can be any amount you want, however I recommend you keep it low as, with any luck, you’ll be betting a lot more than this.
- After a loss, keep placing your original bet.
- After a win, add your winnings to your original bet. This will initially double for your first bet, and on a winning streak you’ll be placing multiples of your first bet.
And that’s all there is to it! Here’s a quick example of the strategy in action:
- Place £5 and lose (-5)
- Place £5 and lose (-10)
- Place £5 and lose (-15)
- Place £5 and win (-10)
- Place £10 and win (0)
- Place £15 and win (+15)
Even though you’ve had an equal amount of losses and wins, you’ve still managed to end up with £15 than what you started with. This is a positive progression system, so you’ll be betting more when you’re on a winning streak.
- A simple, reliable system that continues to spin up a profit.
- Allows for control over bets, so there’s plenty of leeway for creative play.
- Possible to get greedy: know when to quit!
- You’re unlikely to make a fortune.