Martingale Roulette Strategy
The Martingale system is another is extremely useful for beginners due to its simplicity and effectiveness. It’s also one of the oldest roulette strategies around, so it’s clearly stood the test of time.
This is another negative progression system, so you’ll be betting more when you’re on a losing streak. If you’re betting intelligently, and with a bit of luck on your side, you could be earning around £100 every 10 minutes!
View this video for a tutorial on how to use the Martingale system, or read below for an in-depth guide for implementing the strategy. All of our roulette tutorials are available on Youtube, so make sure you subscribe to our channel.
How To Use The Martingale System
The Martingale system is extremely simple to use. With only a little practice you’ll have it memorized and working to your advantage. Here’s how it works:
- Decide how much 1 unit will be; this could be anything you want, but make sure you keep it affordable as you’ll be increasing your wager from this point on.
- When you lose, double your previous wager.
- When you win, return to betting 1 unit at a time.
- Place 1 unit and lose (-1).
- Place 2 units and lose (-3).
- Place 4 units and lose (-7).
- Place 8 units and win (+1).
- Easy for beginners.
- Doesn’t require a complex betting system; just double your bets after a loss.
- Winning streaks and losing streaks are as profitable as each other.
- A long losing streak can spin up your bankroll.
- You’ll only ever make as much as your initial wager each time due to even bets.
You’ll want to be making outside bets, specifically even ones. This includes red/black, odd/even and high/low. These bets will give you best chances of winning, so you don’t have to worry about minimising your losses as you’re nearly guaranteed to get them back quickly.
Here’s an example of the Martingale system in action:
After a win, you’ll always end up with 1 unit extra, so if your starting wager was £10 then you’ll end up with £10 profit. This is a neat and manageable system for novice players that should guarantee a steady stream of cash.