Lucky Number Roulette Strategy
A quick word of warning; this system requires you to be daring. You’ll need a large bankroll as well as a table with a fairly high betting limit. You can theoretically win a lot using this system, but it’s not for the faint-hearted.
The Lucky Number strategy is a negative progression system, so you’ll be placing more bets when you’re losing. You will also be placing your bets on one number only: your lucky number.
Choose one number out of the possible 37 (38 if you’re playing American) and stick with it for the rest of your game. It could be your age, your Gran’s birthday month…whatever. You don’t technically need to use the same number on each bet, but nothing is worse than having your number show up when you didn’t bet on it.
View this video for a tutorial on how to use the Lucky Number system, or read below for an in-depth guide for implementing the strategy. All of our roulette tutorials are available on Youtube, so make sure you subscribe to our channel.
How To Use The Lucky Number System
- Choose how much 1 unit will be, keep this as low as possible as you will be betting much more than this.
- When you lose, add an additional 1 unit on top of your previous bet.
- When you win, celebrate and start again.
The idea behind this system is that, in theory, the ball should land in every number at least once every 37 (or 38) spins. This isn’t strictly true…but sometimes you get a good feeling for a number (especially if the wheel is loose).
If you want, you can study the wheel for a while before you bet, just in case you notice a number appearing more than any others. Whilst this is unlikely, you might find a wheel with a slight bias towards a certain group of numbers, which will improve your chances of winning. This is called advantage betting.
Here’s an example of how the Lucky Number system works:
- Place 1 unit and lose (-1).
- Place 2 units and lose (-3).
- Place 3 units and lose (-6).
- Place 4 units and lose (-10).
- Place 5 units and lose (-15).
- Place 6 units and win (+195).
As you can see , after only losing five times, you’ve still managed to make up your losses and net a tidy profit. You need to be prepared to lose a lot more than 15 units before you actually make your money back, as this system will ask you to play the long game.
- Incredibly large profits with only one win required.
- Easy to remember and a useful system for the experienced roulette player.
- You have to be willing to take risks, and you’ll probably see a lot of your money disappear before it returns.
- If you’re not playing at a table with a high betting limit, you might just out-bet yourself!